1. Developing exercises both tactical and auditory for my jazz students
2. Music history group forming: level 9
3. Bach, Beethoven, Brahms this week
4. Lesson next week
1. Paradiddle applications
2. Working on a more open and robust sound when playing in 2
3. Solid funk articulations in shuffle grooves
4. Composing a piano/snare drum duet of 16 measures for a student
5. Weekly lessons
1. Mixing for Fade/Dissolve cinematic noise trio
2. Some new patches for my Arturia Microfreak. Micro be damned, this things a monster
What we knew was coming has arrived.
What will I be practicing?
With whom will I be playing music with?
1. My wife. She has her first violin exam in December. What fun.
2. Fade/Dissolve Cinematic Noise Trio. We are mixing tracks now.
3. Piano/Drum duo, more news on that upcoming.
Stay safe, follow health directions, see you on the other side.
What I'm up to behind the scenes.